Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Alert!

I was sitting, knitting on my Alchemy bamboo Kimono shawl, having a glass of wine with dog & hub, when there was a bang. Uh oh. Someone breaking in the front door? Nah. Just a weird, unfamiliar noise made by the new, post-renovation machinery in our house. All would be familiar soon enough.

Knit, knit, knit.

Wanna get me a refill?

Sure. I put some in the freezer to get cold...






Fortunately the exploding wine's condom kept the cork from puncturing the inside of our brand new fridge.





The fortune for today:

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Ah Merrill...I blew up two bottles of rather nice french champagne in my freezer...ittle bitty shards of green glass that still plague my frozen foods. Wine condoms, safe drinking, I love it!

4/05/2006 10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home